DMR staff members have managed a wide diversity of contracts and projects both
independently and by supporting the objectives of other prime contractors.
Key staff members work closely with the project sponsor to develop a strategy,
and implement performance plans to achieve and exceed the project objectives.
Skills and capabilities of DMR staff to provide services include:
- Effectively write business plans defining project objectives and outcomes;
- Negotiate and perform under various types of contracts;
- Define goals and objectives to be attained within contract time period;
- Keep contract administrators informed of progress;
- Manage multiple projects in various locations within the country;
- Develop measurable evaluations of project performance levels;
- Analyze data and effectively present results to contract administrators;
- Provide follow-up reporting of project effectiveness.