Setting priorities and managing time effectively is basic to managing
individual and organizational performance. The pressure to find
innovative ways to achieve goals, pay attention to the competition,
respond quickly to customer needs and enjoy life outside of work is
even more intense in today's less structured, information-driven workplace.
Meeting the daily challenge of managing professional and personal
responsibilities requires a learning strategy designed to meet individual
Personal Assessment and Action Planning in One Time Management
The Time Mastery Profile® is
a unique tool that provides people with a complete, self-directed
assessment of their current time management effectiveness. Learners
then use the built-in workbook as a framework to develop customized
strategies for skills improvement in twelve key areas: Attitudes, Goals,
Priorities, Analyzing, Planning, Scheduling, Interruptions, Meetings,
Paperwork, Delegation, Procrastination and Time Teamwork.
The Time Mastery Profile® also
helps people to more effectively use planners, calendars and other time
management tools to accomplish more and find greater balance in their
Put Time on Your Side
The Time Mastery Profile® helps
people in your organization:
- Discover time management strengths.
- develop new skills for improved performance
- Focus on priorities.
- Increase productivity
- Meet customer needs.
- Respond to opportunities.
- Reduce stress.
Time Mastery Profile®
Time Mastery Profile® Facilitator's Kit
Everything you need to administer the Time
Mastery Profile® is contained in the comprehensive
Facilitator's Kit. Designed to provide human resource professionals
with practical, research-based expertise, the kit helps you deliver
Carlson Learning Company's unique Discover & Capitalize approach to
Facilitator's Kit includes:
- Provide a self-directed scoring and interpretation process that
actively engages the learner in the context of personal experience.
- Simplify complex issues to increase understanding.
- Create a non-judgmental language for dealing with productivity issues.
- Assess strengths.
- Improve skills in twelve key areas.
- Foster self-awareness and behavioral insights for long-term
- One Facilitator's Manual
- A fully scripted Building Bridges to Understanding seminar
- Transparency masters and reproducible handouts (bound and unbound)
- Research and technical background and
- Two Time Mastery Profiles®.
Time Mastery Profile® Templates
Create customized Time Mastery Profile®
action plans and scheduling forms,
formatted to fit any 8-½" x 11" or 5-½" x 8-½" daily planner,
or any standard seven-ring organizer. Set of four disks.
IBM compatible PC and Microsoft Word (TM) required.