The foundation of personal and professional success lies in understanding
self, understanding others and realizing the impact of personal behavior
on the people around you. For more than twenty years,
the Personal Profile System® has
unlocked the door to productive communication and relationships for over
20 million people, worldwide, through its DiSC® Dimensions of Behavior
Setting the Standard for DiSC® Learning
DiSC® Dimensions of Behavior provides a non-judgmental language
for exploring behavioral issues. It helps people explore behavior across four
The Personal Profile System® is a
multi-level learning instrument that helps individuals assess to what degree
they utilize each dimension of behavior in their particular situation. The
instrument then provides feedback in several unique formats.
The Personal Profile System®, the
result of extensive field research and testing, is newly-scaled to today's
diverse workforce. It offers more choices, more reliability and, once again,
sets the standard for behavioral-based learning.
One Profile, Many Purposes
The Personal Profile System® lays the
foundation for high performance in a wide variety of applications. Use it to
help people in your organization:
- Discover behavioral strengths.
- Value the strengths of others.
- Manage effectively.
- Foster teamwork.
- Develop strategies to meet diverse needs.
- Improve communication skills.
- Increase sales.
- Improve customer relationships.
- Reduce conflict and stress.
Personal Profile System®:
DiSC® Alive! Dimensions of Behavior in
DiSC® is a simple, reliable, and non-judgmental way to foster
understanding, cooperation, acceptance and trust - the keys to performance in
today's diverse, team-oriented workplace.
Now, you can enhance your training with the new video,
DiSC® Alive! is an informative and
entertaining, 50-minute video that brings the DiSC® Dimensions of Behavior
to life. Behavioral differences among diverse people are portrayed in a
variety of work and social settings. Viewers clearly see how people can use
DiSC® concepts to increase personal effectiveness and manage conflict in
Use DiSC® Alive! in a wide range of
- Team Building
- Management Development
- Customer Service
- Sales Training
- Peer Relationships
- Conflict Resolution
- Organizational Development
Personal Profile System® Facilitator's Kit
Everything you need to administer the Personal
Profile System® is contained in the comprehensive
Facilitator's Kit. Designed to provide human resource professionals with
practical, research-based expertise, the kit helps you deliver Carlson
Learning Company's unique Discover & Capitalize approach to workplace
Facilitator's Kit includes:
- Provide a self-directed scoring and interpreting process that actively
engages the learner in the context of personal experience.
- Simplify complex behavioral issues to increase understanding of self
- Create a non-judgmental language for identifying and dealing with
communication and relationship issues.
- Discover personal strengths.
- Highlight areas for growth.
- Foster self-awareness and behavioral insights for long-term
- One Facilitator's Manual
- A fully scripted seminar
- Transparency masters and reproducible handouts (bound and unbound)
- Research and technical background and
- Two Personal Profile System®
Presentation Material On Disk:
Reproducible handouts and transparency masters available
as a Microsoft PowerPoint (TM) presentation on disk, including
handouts, notes and colored slides.
IBM compatible PC and Microsoft PowerPoint (TM) software
If you and your organization are wondering...
"Is there an easy and reliable way for us to identify and compare different behavorial approaches in our work groups?"
Personal Profile® System for Windows(TM)
Combine the power of DiSC® and the graphic, point and click technology of
Microsoft® Windows(TM) to create exciting new dimensions in instrumented
learning. The Personal Profile® System for
Windows(TM) is quickly becoming the recognized leader in
behavioral assessment and performance management software. Deliver insight
and information through personalized technology that reflects the learning
medium of choice for a growing number of people.
Instant On-screen Access to the World of DiSC®
Personal Profile® System for Windows
offers five key advantages over other behavioral software programs: It helps
people explore behavior across four primary dimensions:
Multiple Applications for Maximum Performance Impact
- Wide acceptance of the proven and versatile DiSC® Dimensions of
- Highest standards of validity and, reliability of the
Personal Profile System® .
- User-friendly design that allows quick access and immediate feedback,
ensuring an immediate return on your software investment.
- Multiple application systems in one program including: Self-awareness,
Peer Relationships, Performance Coaching, Role Behavior Analysis, DiSC®
Profile Comparisons, Inter-Personal Profiles and Client Relationships.
- Expert technical support
Choose the Personal Profile® System for Windows
(TM) for a wide range of training applications. Use it to help
people in your organization:
- Create individualized, interactive assessment of behavioral strengths.
- Gain an understanding of differences.
- Identify areas for personal and group development.
- Enhance team learning and interaction.
- Improve management and role effectiveness.
- Plan appropriate performance coaching strategies.
- Increase sales and improve customer service.
- Develop more effective problem solving and communication skills.
Response Pad for Windows(TM):
(pad of 50)
Role Behavior Analysts Response Pad:
(pad of 50)
Personal Profile® System for Windows
Software Report Sample
Price: $15.00 (pad of 50)
IBM or compatible PC with a 386 or higher processor
Hardware and Software Requirements:
minimum 4MB o RAM (8MB recommended) and 10 MB
free hard drive space.
Minimum of 500K of available conventional memory.
DOS 5.0 or later.
Microsoft Windows 3.1 or later.
Windows or HP compatible printer with l.5-2 MB printer
memory (not PostScript).
Personal Profile® System Software Usage
Personal Profile® System software
programs are metered, using a codelock device, in usage units called "clicks"
which may be purchased, as needed, by contacting us, your authorized
Carlson Learning Company Distributor. Examples of the number of clicks
necessary to print one of each report are as follows:
- General Characteristics: 7 clicks
- Role Behavior Analysis: 3 clicks
- Comparison of Person to Role Requirements: 3 clicks
- Comparison of Person to another Person: 3 clicks
Price: $5.00 ea.