To avoid the peaks and valleys of productivity created by high stress and
burnout, you need employees who know how to balance the urgent demands of
work and personal life without sacrificing either.
The Coping & Stress Profile® is
a unique new learning instrument that connects stress and coping in four
Learners gain important insights into how stress in one life area impacts
other areas, how coping resources in one area can be used to decrease stress
in another, and how stress, coping resources and overall life satisfaction
are closely related.
Discover the Power of Relationship Coping Resources
The Coping & Stress Profile®
research shows that people who develop and use relationship coping resources
manage their stress far more effectively than people who rely only on personal
coping resources, like diet and exercise. The four key relationship coping
Problem Solving: the ability to deal directly with problems and make positive changes to resolve them.
Communication: the ability to honestly share thoughts and feelings with others to promote mutual understanding.
Closeness: a comfort level with others and the ability to connect with people in your environment.
Flexibility: an openness and ability to respond to change.
Improve Performance and Increase Life Satisfaction
The Coping & Stress Profile® helps
people in your organization:
- Discover individual stress issues in each relevant life area.
- Capitalize on coping strengths to manage stress.
- Learn to minimize or eliminate common, daily stressors.
- Identify areas for coping skills improvement.
- Develop flexibility in responding to change.
- Communicate more effectively to improve problem solving.
- Build mutually supportive relationships.
Coping & Stress Profile®
Coping & Stress Profile® Facilitator's Kit
Everything you need to administer the
Coping & Stress Profile® is contained in the comprehensive
Facilitator's Kit. Designed to provide human resource professionals with
practical, research-based expertise, the kit helps you deliver Carlson
Learning Company's unique Discover & Capitalize approach to workplace
Facilitator's Kit includes:
- Provide a self-directed scoring and interpreting process that actively
engages the learner
- In the context of personal experience.
- Simplify complex issues to increase understanding.
- Create a non-judgmental language for identifying and dealing with stress
- Assess coping strengths.
- Highlight areas for increasing coping resources.
- Foster self-awareness and behavioral insightsfor long-term performance
- One Facilitator's Manual
- A fully scripted seminar
- Transparency masters and reproducible handouts (bound and unbound)
- Research and technical background
- Two Coping & Stress Profiles®
Presentation Material On Disk:
Reproducible handouts and transparency masters available
as a Microsoft PowerPoint (TM) presentation on disk, including
handouts, notes and colored slides.
IBM compatible PC and Microsoft PowerPoint (TM) software